Fill in the blanks with suitable words:-
1. He was bowled _ by her charming smile.
2. He drank _ the beauty of the landscape.
3. We Caught _ with our friends who had started earlier.
4. The blow _ of the politician was artistically done.
5. The actor faded _ oblivion after his initial success.
6. The restaurant caters _ different tastes.
7. I couldn't take _ half of what he said.
8. The flood carried _ many lives.
9. They took _ the company in a clever move.
10.He won _ the audience with his witty speech.
Tautomerism may be defined as the phenomenon in which a single compound exist in two readily interconvertible forms which differ markedly in the relative position of at least one atomic nucleus generally Hydrogen